The "rodaje"

All the important forum news in English (other languages are welcome)

Moderadores: Targul, Mithrand, Moderadores

Reglas del Foro
Responder
uraeus

The "rodaje"

Mensaje por uraeus » Lun Mar 21, 2005 1:40 pm

Hello everybody,

with growing excitement I'm reading or more guessing all those news in the spanish "rodaje" thread! It sounds like people have met Viggo and others already on the set?
It is so frustrating to understand only half the stories, and are there raelly photos of Viggo in costume? It would be wonderful to see them :D

Could we have a little english discussion maybe about all those things going on at the filmimg?????

Bronteana

Fotos de Viggo caracterizado

Mensaje por Bronteana » Lun Mar 21, 2005 4:45 pm

¡Hola Uraeus!
I suppose that there will be translations for the news that keep coming every day in this thread. I promise to help you as soon as I can, even though I'm rather busy at the moment.
Regarding the photos of Viggo in costume, yes, there are already some photos taken, however, the owners of the roll haven't developed it yet (it's not a digital camera), so I suppose that we will have to wait for a while yet. :wink:

Cathy
Contactar:

Mensaje por Cathy » Lun Mar 21, 2005 6:35 pm

That is wonderful news! Can't wait to see the costume(s)!

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Lun Mar 21, 2005 11:28 pm

Hi!

The one who took the photos has just cleared something up: Viggo is not in Alatriste costume, but in casual clothes. Anyway, she says he looks really good :wink: The photos are already developed and she'll try to post them in Easter.

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Lun Mar 21, 2005 11:46 pm

WooHoo!!

Muchas, muchas gracias!! :D

Cathy
Contactar:

Mensaje por Cathy » Mar Mar 22, 2005 4:07 am

No worries, I can look at Viggo in anything!

¡muchas gracias!

uraeus

Mensaje por uraeus » Mié Mar 23, 2005 9:40 pm

Yes, Cathy, I can definitely agree to that one! :wink:

Muchas Gracias to all who keep us up to date and took photos. I guess, as fan of Viggo one should have practice in waiting. So I will wait patiently.

lae

Mensaje por lae » Vie Mar 25, 2005 1:04 am

Great shots of Viggo...I am holding my breath until I get to see some of him dressed as Alatriste. :wink:

Those new shots of the Spanish ship are pretty impressive also.

Thanks to all who are keeping us up on the news and Spain and posting wonderful photos. :D

Nefer

Mensaje por Nefer » Vie Mar 25, 2005 1:13 am

Many thanks to Alalegre and all others who treat us to nice Viggo-pictures! :D

Yes, dear Uraeus, Viggo-fans are used to long weeks of waiting... *sigh*
So let's rejoice, while HE is shooting the Alatriste-film in Spain. We'll have photos... more photos... Nowadays Spain is like heaven for Viggomaniacs. :wink:

Saludos, Nefer :)

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Dom Mar 27, 2005 11:34 pm

Wish I could be there too! My kids don't both have a holiday during the time that Viggo's filming in Spain. They go to different schools, otherwise we would have gone to Cadiz for 2 weeks at the end of April. Am still trying to get one more week "off" for my eldest, if we succeed we will travel the day we can!!!! :D

Elessars_Queen

Mensaje por Elessars_Queen » Jue Mar 31, 2005 5:45 pm

Hi all...

I didn't really know where to put this. I hope it's okay to post it here. I did a little translation of the 'Viggo in Asturias' news and thread.

http://www.capitan-alatriste.com/module ... cle&sid=97

“Viggo was in the Asturian city of Cangas de Onis for most of Saturday and probably in Covadonga. I can assure you of this because I myself was with him, greeting him and giving him directions to various places (that is my job). I also told him I was a fan of his ever since he made ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre III’ to which he responded with a great burst of laughter. I’m sorry I don’t have any pictures to give credibility to this news.

http://www.capitan-alatriste.com/module ... topic&t=72

dawlad posted:
“I sent it in as news, but I’ll also post it here. Last Saturday, Viggo Mortensen was in Cangas de Onis, I spoke to him. I am a municipal police officer in that city and I gave him directions to various places. I couldn’t take a picture with him because I was working in that moment, but I should say that he was very amiable and pleasant.

The posts in between ask if Viggo was alone or with someone and also if dawlad was really a fan of TCM III or if he/she? just said they were to make Viggo laugh.

“Part of it is true and part of it is an exaggeration, that film interested me when I saw it. And among other things his manner of dressing like a cowboy, but furthermore since it is a rare, ‘bad’ and strange film, I mentioned it to appear a bit original and not as a ‘typical fan.’”

“He was with someone according to my friends from Covadonga who also saw him, but I don’t know who he was with or any more dates, he was in a rental car (I know because of the license plate).

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Jue Mar 31, 2005 11:57 pm

Nefer escribió:Nowadays Spain is like heaven for Viggomaniacs. :wink:

How very true! :lol:

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Vie Abr 01, 2005 12:00 am

IndianMoon16 escribió:Wish I could be there too! My kids don't both have a holiday during the time that Viggo's filming in Spain. They go to different schools, otherwise we would have gone to Cadiz for 2 weeks at the end of April. Am still trying to get one more week "off" for my eldest, if we succeed we will travel the day we can!!!! :D

I'm so tempted to go too...

(((would luv to meet him again))) :lol:

lae

Mensaje por lae » Dom Abr 03, 2005 10:35 pm

I would love to meet him just once. :?

Those are wonderful new shots of Viggo, thanks for posting. I love all all the photos of the sets of this movie.....

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Lun Abr 11, 2005 3:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:D We just booked our tickets to the South of Spain!!!! :D

Wow, m4sure you met him before???? Just keep your fingers crossed please! Heard the filming might be delayed.... :wink: :lol: 8O caused by the bad weather :wink: :lol: :roll:

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Mar Abr 12, 2005 12:13 am

IndianMoon16 escribió:AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:D We just booked our tickets to the South of Spain!!!! :D

Wow, m4sure you met him before???? Just keep your fingers crossed please! Heard the filming might be delayed.... :wink: :lol: 8O caused by the bad weather :wink: :lol: :roll:

Yep I've met Viggo many times...mmmm-m-m-m :P

I will keep my fingers crossed that you will be
lucky with spotting Viggo. Just make sure you
keep a camera with you at all times ok!!!! :lol:

(((GOOD LUCK)))

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Mié Abr 13, 2005 1:22 pm

Hadn't seen this one at the "English Forum" yet....

Imagen

Heehee, love seeing Viggo wear this shirt for a lot of years already....

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Jue Abr 14, 2005 1:20 am

IndianMoon16 escribió:Hadn't seen this one at the "English Forum" yet....

Imagen

Heehee, love seeing Viggo wear this shirt for a lot of years already....

That's one lucky shirt aye! lol! :wink:

uraeus

Mensaje por uraeus » Vie Abr 15, 2005 10:47 pm

It is nice to see some pictures of Viggo here.
There are a lot of them at Viggo-Works now, also in costume!

http://viggo-works.com/forums/viewtopic ... start=1185

I hope the link works, I'm not so familiar with posting links. Also I would share my favorite picture, but I can't get it in.

uraeus

Mensaje por uraeus » Vie Abr 15, 2005 10:58 pm

And here some news from the set that has been posted in the spanish thread, someone at "Viggo-Works-Forum" translated it:

----------------------------
Hello!
Once again from capitan-alatriste.com forum...Earelen posted:

"Yesterday I was in Tarifa(...). The weather was very good. They were filming the fight between Viggo and Enrico...and what a mastery of the sword he has!; it's evident he was well trained. They also filmed the stunt people. But I must say that, even though seeing Viggo with the sword and going back and forth was too much, the best thing of the day was the mass photo that all the crew took on the ship. There were people everywhere, hanging from the ropes...up on the masts...amazing. And of course, Viggo was there. He was sitting on a little corner, wearing his San Lorenzo shirt, the Alatriste jacket, jogging trousers, and threaded in his sword were a flag of León and a Cádiz Football Club pennant!! Can anyone be better?!...He was barefoot and wearing a bandage on one of his feet. He didn't smile too much, a couple of times, but they were enough, and you can see the man is a bit "ruined", anyway, script requirements. (...) After that I could see him talking to Yanes and laughing...it seems he's having fun (..)."

Paddy
-------------------------------------------

I always enjoy such news, since I could not go to Spain myself. With many pictures and nice reports it makes me feel I'm almost there :D

A big thanks to all translaters !!!! Some of us would be lost without YOU !

Responder