The "rodaje"

All the important forum news in English (other languages are welcome)

Moderadores: Targul, Mithrand, Moderadores

Reglas del Foro
Responder
airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Lun Abr 18, 2005 2:49 am

hola!!! i would like to ask if anyone knows anything about the shooting schedule? well ok, i'll be more specific: does anyone know where and when viggo will be shooting in the next few days/ weeks? 8) a friend of mine is thinking of going to spain, and she says knowing exact locations (preferably small cities, not madrid) would be very helpful. she can take lots of good photos with her telephoto lens :D

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Lun Abr 18, 2005 5:31 am

airearan, the shooting schedule scrolls on the right hand side of the home page here at CA. :D

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Lun Abr 18, 2005 6:11 am

oh :oops: didn't bother to check out the spanish texts ehehehe...

thanks, Riv! uhm, can we be sure that viggo will be in each of those locations? i mean, is it possible they might just be shooting background material or something?

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Lun Abr 18, 2005 11:15 am

We only know for sure the filming dates sheduled in "Rodaje" (under the calender of the home page): for Cádiz and Sevilla. Viggo will be shooting in both cities. He is already in Cádiz, as you may know by now.

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Lun Abr 18, 2005 12:27 pm

quemeplace escribió:We only know for sure the filming dates sheduled in "Rodaje" (under the calender of the home page): for Cádiz and Sevilla. Viggo will be shooting in both cities. He is already in Cádiz, as you may know by now.

thanks, quemeplace.

so we don't know when he will be in toledo and salamanca? we're assuming that shooting will take place in those areas? sevilla is not the last location they're shooting, is it?

say, are fans allowed to watch the filming and take pictures? or are only legitimate journalists allowed to do so? how does one go about photographing diego alatriste? 8)

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Lun Abr 18, 2005 2:02 pm

Let's see if I can answer all your questions :wink: :

Sevilla ist not the last location at all. The filming will take much longer.

As far as I know, Salamanca was never mentioned as a possible location, but Toledo was considered.

We know for sure that they are going to film in Úbeda and Baeza (both in Andalucía), but we don't know the exact filming dates. Perhaps they will be the next locations after Sevilla (or maybe after a little shoot in other place), but this is only a supposition of mine. On the other hand, someone informed this web that Alatriste will be also filmed in Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real) from late April until late May, but this is an unofficial information.

And about the possibility of taking photos and watching the filming, I guess it won't be the same in every location. Anyway, I tell you that all pictures you've seen until now are "unofficial" (well, those pictures with the whole stuff on the galleon are unofficial pictures of people posing for official pictures :lol: ).

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Mar Abr 19, 2005 4:53 am

thanks for the info, queme :D i do hope we get more and more ehrm "unofficial" pictures, though i wouldn't want to see everything as i want to be surprised when i finally get to see the movie :wink:

i hope we gather more information on the filming in other locations soon. pics taken with telephoto lens would be very nice to see... :twisted:

mushashita

Mensaje por mushashita » Sab Abr 23, 2005 3:15 pm

sorry i speak english very little and understand even less. .... i am sure that the next place to "rodaje" will be ubeda the next week after sevilla :wink:

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Sab Abr 23, 2005 3:53 pm

i appreciate that, mushashita. my friend is indeed planning to go to ubeda. does anyone know or can anyone speculate as to what kind of scene will be filmed there? another outdoor scene? what is found in ubeda? a beach, or castle, maybe some street scenes will be filmed? any tips anyone might have will be much appreciated. :)

patri

Mensaje por patri » Sab Abr 23, 2005 4:05 pm

Airearan, they are going to shoot outdoor scenes at Úbeda, for some weeks ago there was a report on the TV news about how the people of the village were removing "modern things" (phone booths, signs,etc) from the streets. :wink:

Patri

mushashita

Mensaje por mushashita » Sab Abr 23, 2005 4:31 pm

Out and inside, in both places :wink:

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Dom Abr 24, 2005 1:01 am

oh i'm getting so excited. thanks, mushashita and Patri. i heard somewhere that they might be night shoots. i hope that's not all true because it would be very difficult to get night shots, especially with telephoto lenses 8)

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Lun Abr 25, 2005 5:02 pm

I will be in Salobrena from May 8 till 15. Think we can make take a trip to Baeza, Ubeda or Jaén. But not untill we know exactly what day(s) they are shooting.... If anyone knows, please post it here Imagen

patri

Mensaje por patri » Lun Abr 25, 2005 5:13 pm

Hi! The shooting in Úbeda and Baeza will take place from April 27 to May 16, according to a local newspaper. Hope you can see them :wink: !

Patri

gellam

the "rodaje"

Mensaje por gellam » Lun Abr 25, 2005 6:08 pm

Hello Indianmoon,

If I know exactly, when the shooting will be, I will travel again to Spain, to Ubeda and Baeza.

I know you from El alma de Viggo. It would be nice to meet you.

But the schedule is not realla known. I think, we must wait for the local press.

Please, spanish sisters, have a look on it and tell us, when you read something

patri

Mensaje por patri » Lun Abr 25, 2005 7:34 pm

Dear Gellam,
look at the post above :D ! Got the information from the website of the Ideal newspaper.Shooting from April 27 to May 16.
Have fun if you come to Spain!!

Patri

gellam

the " rodaje"

Mensaje por gellam » Lun Abr 25, 2005 9:29 pm

Thank you for your wishes, PAtri.

I have seen it, but I mean better information about the localication and the dates of shooting.

gellam

Mensaje por gellam » Mié Abr 27, 2005 7:17 am

Ubeda will the next town of shooting:

http://www.europapress.es/europa2003/no ... ID=1&ch=71

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Mié Abr 27, 2005 10:09 pm

I do have a question about the filming. The entire crew has been moving from town to town doing all this exterior and locale filming. There must still be an incredible amount of interior/movie set filming to be done in the studio. Will all this happen? After the locale filming?

Just curious here. :D

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Mié Abr 27, 2005 10:17 pm

Hi!

They had already interior filming in a studio near Madrid (El Álamo, where they also made exteriors). I don't know if there will be more studio filming, but it is possible.

Responder