The "rodaje"

All the important forum news in English (other languages are welcome)

Moderadores: Targul, Mithrand, Moderadores

Reglas del Foro
Responder
Chupi
Contactar:

Mensaje por Chupi » Mar May 31, 2005 11:22 pm

I agree the pics are very much posed...it's just that I've seen that look before & was worried that's all. It must get annoying having to pose for so many pics I guess. Btw...I'm unsure how the character "Alatriste" is supposed to look.

well m4sure let's see if i can explain it with my poor English: he's a man who's seen too much of life and death, sometimes the best but mostly the worst of the humankind, he can often look almost disappointed of his unlucky life but in the end it is always there, on his eyes and non-told words, a kind of moral or honor code he has and which marks the difference between him and, for instance, the villian Malatesta.

Anyone can explain it better for m4sure? (sorry if you don't catch a word)[/quote]
Es más fácil juzgar el genio del hombre por sus preguntas que por sus respuestas

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Mié Jun 01, 2005 12:12 am

Chupi escribió:
I agree the pics are very much posed...it's just that I've seen that look before & was worried that's all. It must get annoying having to pose for so many pics I guess. Btw...I'm unsure how the character "Alatriste" is supposed to look.

well m4sure let's see if i can explain it with my poor English: he's a man who's seen too much of life and death, sometimes the best but mostly the worst of the humankind, he can often look almost disappointed of his unlucky life but in the end it is always there, on his eyes and non-told words, a kind of moral or honor code he has and which marks the difference between him and, for instance, the villian Malatesta.

Anyone can explain it better for m4sure? (sorry if you don't catch a word)

Thanx for your detailed explanation...I understood it well! :D

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Mié Jun 01, 2005 6:21 pm

You couldn't have described him better, Chupi! :D Great explanation!

janah

Mensaje por janah » Sab Jun 04, 2005 10:20 am

Hi to all!
My name is Janah and I'm new here.Unfortunately I can't no
spanish and I'm totally happy about this english forum :)
Does anybody know how long the filmshootings will be?
If yes ,where are they at the moment?
Sorry when I repeat this kind of question :wink:
bye
janah

Chupi
Contactar:

Mensaje por Chupi » Sab Jun 04, 2005 1:26 pm

hi janah! welcome to this great forum!
i believe the filmshootings finish around the 15th june, since now till then they're at Uclés (Cuenca). it's not far from Madrid, just 100km (in case you're thinking about paying a visit!)

hope I helped you
Es más fácil juzgar el genio del hombre por sus preguntas que por sus respuestas

janah

Mensaje por janah » Sab Jun 04, 2005 2:54 pm

hi Chupi ,
thanx for your information,you helped me alot--of course :D
well,guess I can't wait too long for a visit? must sleep
over it one night :wink: 'cos I'm coming from norway.
so is it possible to take a look at the shootings?sorry if
I sound too stupid,hope you can help me again :oops:
hilsen
janah

Chupi
Contactar:

Mensaje por Chupi » Dom Jun 05, 2005 12:15 am

:? sorry Janah but i'm not sure, people from this forum who's been there recently reported about some "rehearsals" they've been doing (so probably they're starting the real shooting today) and they could see it from the distance (look at the pictures on the left of this page) and even get closer at times (till they were discovered by the production staff). I can't tell you at the moment if you could see the actors, etc., but i'll try to guess...
NORWAY! that's so far... it doesn't surprise me that you want to check out if it's wothwhile coming here! (in any case you shall visit us some day, it's a wonderful one my country! :wink: )

janah

Mensaje por janah » Lun Jun 06, 2005 8:20 am

hey Chupi,
thanx again for your info :D guess I must bury my plans
for a short_trip to spain(of course I believe that it's
a wonderful place on earth :wink: )...unfortunately that
would be a very expensive thing :cry: so.I'll try to make
the best of it.....
have a nice day
and much greetings from the cold norway to the hot spain :wink:
janah

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Jue Jun 09, 2005 11:02 pm

Hola,

¿Es posible que una persona traduce esto al inglés?

Muchas gracias!!!!
:D

Traigo una buena noticia. Ayer, tras el durísimo rodaje de la batalla de Rocroi en la que participe como arcabucero, puede ver pasar a ?Tito Viggo? y tras seguirle, espere en la puerta de su camerino a que diferentes curiosos le asaltaran mientras se cambiaba de ropa. Es increíble la cara que tiene la gente, el, cambiándose medio desnudo en su camerino y los curiosos abrían la puerta y violaban su intimidad sin ningún remordimiento.
Yo, mas solidario que el resto, decidí esperar a que se cambiara para acaparar su atención.
Tras 5 minutos, salió mientras se ponía la famosa camiseta de su equipo de fútbol (es curioso, pero de las tres veces que le he visto, las tres llevaba esta camiseta puesta).
Me acerque con precaución y aires amables porque intuía por su cara que su paciencia estaba llegando a su fin.
Afortunadamente pude entregarle la carta y explicarle de que se trataba y que nos gustaría mucho a los foreros de la web que la leyera. El escucho atentamente y me dio las gracias antes de salir corriendo para evitar a una multitud que se acercaba.

Con esto hemos conseguido cubrir otro de los objetivos del foro.

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Jue Jun 09, 2005 11:45 pm

IndianMoon16 escribió:Hola,

¿Es posible que una persona traduce esto al inglés?

Muchas gracias!!!!
:D

Traigo una buena noticia. Ayer, tras el durísimo rodaje de la batalla de Rocroi en la que participe como arcabucero, puede ver pasar a ?Tito Viggo? y tras seguirle, espere en la puerta de su camerino a que diferentes curiosos le asaltaran mientras se cambiaba de ropa. Es increíble la cara que tiene la gente, el, cambiándose medio desnudo en su camerino y los curiosos abrían la puerta y violaban su intimidad sin ningún remordimiento.
Yo, mas solidario que el resto, decidí esperar a que se cambiara para acaparar su atención.
Tras 5 minutos, salió mientras se ponía la famosa camiseta de su equipo de fútbol (es curioso, pero de las tres veces que le he visto, las tres llevaba esta camiseta puesta).
Me acerque con precaución y aires amables porque intuía por su cara que su paciencia estaba llegando a su fin.
Afortunadamente pude entregarle la carta y explicarle de que se trataba y que nos gustaría mucho a los foreros de la web que la leyera. El escucho atentamente y me dio las gracias antes de salir corriendo para evitar a una multitud que se acercaba.

Con esto hemos conseguido cubrir otro de los objetivos del foro.

I am jealous yet again! :D

Chupi
Contactar:

Mensaje por Chupi » Vie Jun 10, 2005 9:01 am

hi IndianMoon16, i'll try to translate it:

I bring a good new. Yesterday, after the so hard shooting of Rocroi's battle in which i took part as "arcabucero", I could see Uncle Viggo passing by and, after following him, I waited at his dressing room till various onlookers finished assailing him while he was changing his clothes. It's incredible the nerve some people have: he was there, changing his clothes, half naked in his dressing room, and the bystanders opened the door and violated his intimacy without any remorse.
I,being more joint than the rest, decided to wait until he was changed in order to monopolize his attention.
After 5 minutes, he came out while he wore the famous t-shirt of his soccer team (it's curious but, since i've seen him three times, the three of them he was wearing this t´shirt).
I came near with caution and an amiable air because I intuited by the look on his face that his patience was getting to its end.
Luckily I could give him the letter and explain him what it was about, and tell him that the people at this forum would like very much that he read it. He listened attentively and thanked before running out to avoid a crowd which were approaching.
With this we've managed to carry out another goal of this forum.

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Vie Jun 10, 2005 11:02 am

Oh Chupi thank you so much for translating this! I did read it in Spanish and thought it was about like this, but it takes me ages to translate this with my dictionary!

Thank you so much!!!!

And:

half naked in his dressing room

:oops: *thuds*....
:lol: :wink:

angela

Mensaje por angela » Vie Jun 10, 2005 2:31 pm

Oh this is so much more than thud--would you intrude on his privacy? I don't think so from the story of your tentative and wonderful encounter.

But how could anyone open the door to a changing room? Have people no shame anymore? Is it just because they hear he is kind? Does a man have to be a tyrant to get any respect or keep his dignity at all? I don't know how he does it, day after day; he must be made of steel!!!

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Sab Jun 11, 2005 12:18 am

angela escribió:Oh this is so much more than thud--would you intrude on his privacy? I don't think so from the story of your tentative and wonderful encounter.

But how could anyone open the door to a changing room? Have people no shame anymore? Is it just because they hear he is kind? Does a man have to be a tyrant to get any respect or keep his dignity at all? I don't know how he does it, day after day; he must be made of steel!!!

My God! Even though I wish to of been in the changing room with Viggo...I wouldn't of done that....not unless he invited me in that is! :twisted:
Seriously though...I wonder whether they even have security around them while shooting this movie? Doesn't sound like they have!

(((Poor Viggo!))) 8O

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Sab Jun 11, 2005 6:38 pm

They do have security around Viggo and the others. It is difficult to get to them. But it is possible. And like you girls, I would never do anything to hurt him and always show respect. I just admire him too much to do anything weird. But I saw ppl do things that made me real angry, not only to Viggo, BTW.... I guess Viggo got used to that, but it must hurt him to see ppl act like that.... He is such a gentle person and I don't think ppl have to misbehave to get to him. He'd rather not see that and be treated with respect. Like any other person would be BTW.

Piuque
Contactar:

Mensaje por Piuque » Sab Jun 11, 2005 11:56 pm

People, we always make complaint when Viggo is surrounded by guard, but CAN ANYONE TAKE CARE HIM NOW????? :(

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Dom Jun 12, 2005 12:13 pm

People, we always make complaint when Viggo is surrounded by guard, but CAN ANYONE TAKE CARE HIM NOW?????

Didn't mean to sound as if I were going to attack him. Sorry if it felt like that. The most important thing is his privacy. I would NEVER do ANYTHING to hurt him. Cause I know what that feels like....

Philipa

Mensaje por Philipa » Mié Jun 15, 2005 11:56 pm

May I just say I am loving the images we are receiving with actors in costume. Such gallent looking Spaniards my Lord! After just finishing the first book I can now invision real people of that time with the help of the images provided on this site.

Gracias tanto para todas las materias que todos comparte en este sitio. ¡La ansiedad para el primer ministro de esta película está a mucho!

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Jue Jun 16, 2005 12:31 pm

Philipa escribió:¡La ansiedad para el primer ministro de esta película está a mucho!

Imagen Ehm... I guess you wanted to express how people are longing for the film premiere and not the anxiety of some prime minister or something like that, right? :D

Imagen

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Jue Jun 16, 2005 6:36 pm

Can anyone say for sure if prinple filming on Alatriste is finished? If it is not, do we know when it will be?

Many thanks to anyone who can find the info. :D

Responder