The "rodaje"

All the important forum news in English (other languages are welcome)

Moderadores: Targul, Mithrand, Moderadores

Reglas del Foro
Responder
quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Vie Abr 29, 2005 12:50 pm

Angela, I answered your PM days ago. Click on Usted tiene...mensajes nuevos

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Vie Abr 29, 2005 2:49 pm

so, is there no news from ubeda and baeza yet? i'm dying to hear all about it!

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Vie Abr 29, 2005 3:02 pm

We only have an informer by now :lol:

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Vie Abr 29, 2005 9:32 pm

Can anyone please translate this for me?

Lo tienen todo restringido al milímetro; es casi imposible el ver a los actores. Yo he conseguido ver a Eduardo Noriega y a Viggo; hasta vi rodar algunas escenas. Por cierto revisad el calendario porque no están rodando el Baeza sino en Úbeda y no las horas que teneis puestas porque a noche estuvieron desde las 11:30 hasta casi el amanecer.

I will be leaving for Spain tomorrownight, so am dying to know what it says, am not sure yet.... Thanx in advance!

gellam

Mensaje por gellam » Vie Abr 29, 2005 9:46 pm

I have a question too.

The new pics are great, but as Location, I have read "Jaen". Were the shootings not in Ubeda?

And is it true, that they will stop shooting from 10..05.05 for 2 weeks?
Última edición por gellam el Vie Abr 29, 2005 9:53 pm, editado 1 vez en total.

mushashita

Mensaje por mushashita » Vie Abr 29, 2005 9:50 pm

ubeda and baeza are cities into jaen !!
quemeplace :corrigeme si pongo alguna expresion demasiado bruta jeje

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Vie Abr 29, 2005 10:02 pm

IndianMoon:

Someone just said that the access to the actors is almost impossible, but he managed to see Eduardo Noriega and Viggo and even the filming of some scenes. He also said that the calender (the filming schedule here on this page) is wrong: yesterday they were filming in Úbeda and not in Baeza (we already knew that), and they were working from 23:00 until dawn.

Have a nice trip!

angela

Mensaje por angela » Vie Abr 29, 2005 10:04 pm

Gellam--
if they do stop filming 10/5 for two weeks that would allow viggo to go to the premiere of History of Violence at the Cannes Film Festival (11/5/05 to 26/5/05). I was wondering if they would give him a break...or maybe just to rest..or maybe not?

Where did you hear about the break?

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Vie Abr 29, 2005 11:43 pm

quemeplace Thank you so much for the quick translation! Will think of you when I'm in Spain.

Does anyone else go to (or already is in?) Jaén?

And yes, I also hope they will give Viggo a break, but please don't let him go to Cannes! He will hate it there! He'd rather stroll around through the mountains or something, I guess. Hope he will get the time to do so! :D

And Angela, I told Gellam that I read about the break, well someone translated that for me, this is the article, were they right about the translation, or not? Let me know, please, getting a bit confused right now.... Am in a hurry.... But would love to see Viggo, while I am in the neighbourhood!!!!:

El rodaje de las primeras tomas de la película 'El Capitán Alatriste' está previsto que comience mañana a las 12.00 horas en la calle Juan Pasquau de Ubeda (Jaén) y proseguirá en el Palacio de los Condes de Guadina hasta las 20.00 horas.
Fuentes del Ayuntamiento de Ubeda informaron a Europa Press de que el tráfico se cortará en estas zonas mientras dure el rodaje y sólo se permitirá el acceso a los vecinos y residentes de esas áreas, "pero intentando facilitar el acceso en todo lo posible tanto a los componentes de la película como a los ubetenses".
El equipo artístico de 'El Capitán Alatriste' llegará a lo largo del día de hoy, mientras que el equipo técnico del filme, compuesto por unas 200 personas, llegó el pasado 19 de abril para montar el decorado de los escenarios y eliminar los "elementos no renacentistas de los escenarios en las que se rodarán escenas, como las señales de tráfico".
Estas mismas fuentes aseguraron que la mayor parte del rodaje que se realice en la ciudad se ejecutará por la noche, "por lo que se cortará el tráfico en unas calles muy determinadas y a unas horas en las que no se registrará mucha circulación".
Además, la productora ya ha contactado con todos los figurantes remunerados y ha concluido las pruebas de vestuario de los extras, que participarán en escenas concretas. Los 120 extras comenzaron el pasado viernes las primeras sesiones de vestuario.
Está previsto que el rodaje de la película se prolongue hasta el 10 de mayo, mientras que el desmontaje de los escenarios se prevé que concluya entre el 24 y el 18 de este mismo mes.
En este sentido, las plazas disponibles en los hoteles de Ubeda están en su mayoría reservadas entre los equipos técnicos y artísticos de la película además de los turistas

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Sab Abr 30, 2005 5:12 pm

IndianMoon, i wish you lots of good luck on your trip to spain. i hope you get to see el viggito :wink:

may i ask something? did you all notice the scar on viggo's cheek in mushashita's? the one higher up near his eye looks real. i hope he didn't get hurt with a sword or something :cry:

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Sab Abr 30, 2005 7:17 pm

Thanx airearan, will need it, heehee.... :wink:

And yes, the scar on his cheek looks real, will have a look for you, if I get the chance.... :lol: :wink:

gellam

Mensaje por gellam » Sab Abr 30, 2005 11:49 pm

I have enlarged the scar - it is drawn.

mushashita

Mensaje por mushashita » Dom May 01, 2005 11:49 am

i think is not drawn..

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Dom May 01, 2005 1:19 pm

let's have a closer look, shall we? (i hope you don't mind that i zoomed in, cropped and brightened your pic up a bit, mushashita?)

Imagen
(is it alright to post pics directly in here, btw? pardon me if it's not!)

the one near his mouth, the black one, looks very much like make-up. in fact it looks to me like someone accidentally drew an eyebrow pencil on him 8)

but the other one, higher up near his eye, it is red, and as mushashita has pointed out to me (i hope you don't mind again that i mentioned this, mushashi) -- it looks like a sutured wound. it seems real! 8O

alicedetokeville

Who will play La Lebrijiana?

Mensaje por alicedetokeville » Vie May 06, 2005 10:06 pm

I've been reading all I can, but nearlyas I can tell they haven't announced who will play Caridad La Lebrijiana. Does anyone know?
And m4sure, how did you meet Viggo?

patri

Re: Who will play La Lebrijiana?

Mensaje por patri » Vie May 06, 2005 10:23 pm

alicedetokeville escribió:they haven't announced who will play Caridad La Lebrijiana. Does anyone know?

Oh!...that's one of the mysteries of life :lol: .We don't know who will play La Lebrijana..it's something that is driving us nuts over here :wink:

Patri

alicedetokeville

La Lebrijiana

Mensaje por alicedetokeville » Vie May 06, 2005 11:08 pm

I'll do it!
"Be as radical as reality"
-V.I.Lenin

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Sab May 07, 2005 7:21 pm

I would like to thank everyone who sent such kind messages and who posted such kind words in the Spanish forums.

I had absolutely no idea that it was forbidden to post in the other forums in English. You are welcome to post in any of the forums at Viggo-Works in any language you choose. I thought it was the same here and I was wrong. My most sincere apologies that I offended people so much.

I saw the conversation about people not appreciating all of the translating that so many of you have been doing for us and I simply wanted to be sure that everyone understood that we at Viggo-Works appreciate it more than you will ever know. I wanted to be sure that we at Viggo-Works had not offended anyone here. Instead, my sincere words in English offended even more. I am so sorry.

As you know, we think very highly of Viggo at Viggo-Works and he once wrote...

Viggo escribió:At our best we, like the Fellowship, realize individually and collectively that peaceful coexistence can be achieved only through vigilance and conscious compassion... An effort made to identify with others and understand them in order to understand ourselves. To understand that there is no absolute difference between us.

Just know that your friends at Viggo-Works thank you very much for all of the translating...all of the pictures...all of the geographical and historical background that you have shared with us. We seek to understand the true Spanish heritage and culture. You are helping us do that.

Muchos muchas gracias mis amigos.

Riv Res
http://www.viggo-works.com

Targul

Mensaje por Targul » Sab May 07, 2005 8:13 pm

Thanks to you mi señora (my lady).

Any problem talking in english, only the forumers said that better to do it in this forum. Not everybody knows to read in english. That is the question, and it's not forbidden.

As I told you at Viggo-Works.com, the people of capitan-alatriste.com is pleased with your presence, and we are pleased of posting at your forum too and sharing information about the Alatriste film.

Being a little freak:

Imagen

A vuestro servicio (at your service).

David/Targul

Sindar

Mensaje por Sindar » Sab May 07, 2005 8:58 pm

Dear RivRes,

Just hope here at this forum could we all make as welcoming a place as yours at V-W.
:wink: :wink: :wink:

Responder