The "rodaje"

All the important forum news in English (other languages are welcome)

Moderadores: Targul, Mithrand, Moderadores

Reglas del Foro
Responder
patri

Mensaje por patri » Mié May 18, 2005 7:30 pm

I'm not an expert but isn't the "goyesco" suit the one with tassels and laces or wathever they have? The suit Viggo wore looked more like a formal "traje corto", didn't it?. Maybe I'm wrong... :oops:

Patri

quemeplace

Mensaje por quemeplace » Jue May 19, 2005 9:30 am

IndianMoon, many thanks for the photos you've been uploading! :D

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Jue May 19, 2005 8:15 pm

You are most welcome quemeplace, it was a pleasure meeting this beautiful man, wanted to share this and some things of the "Rodaje" with all of you. Got more pics, but they looked too bad after scanning. Diego Alatriste with the huge black cape in the snow.... :D Maybe if I can find someone with a better scanner, than I will put that one up too, I promise.... :lol:

elisheva

Mensaje por elisheva » Sab May 21, 2005 2:27 pm

patri escribió:I'm not an expert but isn't the "goyesco" suit the one with tassels and laces or wathever they have? The suit Viggo wore looked more like a formal "traje corto", didn't it?. Maybe I'm wrong... :oops:

Patri

In fact Viggo`s suit is "goyesco" actually. This kind of suit remind the kind of clothes that appear at Goya`s pictures, specially at "Tauromaquia"series. At present, this is a genteel suit that you can dress in Sevilla, in "feria", or in Jerez riding some of the beautiful andalusians horses, but the most important celebration to dress this suit is a "corrida goyesca"(bullfiht).The first one happened in Ronda (Málaga), at the second half of XVIII century.You can see some of female suits at this link:
http://www.radioronda.net/goyescas04/calendintro.htm
Please, just excuse my awful english
...En tierra, en humo, en polvo, en sombra, en nada...

elisheva

Mensaje por elisheva » Sab May 21, 2005 3:31 pm

P.D. I was looking for a photo in wich you could see Viggo`s back.Wath a pitty! trere´s no one.Those kind of trousers makes a very, very sexy bottom.

Claire

Mensaje por Claire » Sab May 21, 2005 6:15 pm

I thought exactly the same, elisheva, when I first saw the photos 8O :lol: ... What a pity :!:
... y ganar laureles a fin de que un día, narrando mis hazañas entorno a la mesa de una taberna, alguien recitara también, en mi honor, unos versos como aquéllos.

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Mié May 25, 2005 6:38 pm

So sorry Angela, just read your post, I know his white SL-bag made it to Cannes, but this pic was taken in Baeza, 2 weeks ago. Are you the one who made Viggo the bag???? He seems to like it a lot, heehee.... :roll: :wink: :D

angela

Mensaje por angela » Jue May 26, 2005 8:13 pm

Ha ha ha Indianmoon--If I could get him the bag I would have gotten there myself.
Why did it look homemade? He may have made it himself, like some of his tee shirts. He's very crafty you know--or even his son makes him things I've heard, like key chains and good luck charms, etc.

angela

Mensaje por angela » Jue May 26, 2005 8:18 pm

I bet if there had been female photographers there would have been MANY MANY did I say MANY of the photos you seek Elishiva, and by the way-- keep seeking surely some man would be so smart as to take one at least...

elisheva

Mensaje por elisheva » Vie May 27, 2005 11:54 am

angela escribió:I bet if there had been female photographers there would have been MANY MANY did I say MANY of the photos you seek Elishiva, and by the way-- keep seeking surely some man would be so smart as to take one at least...

Would to God!

airearan

Mensaje por airearan » Dom May 29, 2005 2:07 am

hello all. i was wondering whether the capitan-alatriste.com people are aware of the recent viggo alatriste portraits that have come out through corbis. the pics were reportedly taken by nicolas guerin. you may view them here:

http://www.viggo-works.com/news.php

Malatesta

Mensaje por Malatesta » Dom May 29, 2005 1:33 pm

Thanks airearan :wink: . I'm wondering where these photos have been taken.
He's very Alatriste even with his San Lorenzo's t-shirt. 8)
"Si queréis despacharme, apretad ese gatillo y acabemos pronto... Con suerte, llegaré al infierno a la hora de cenar".

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Dom May 29, 2005 2:09 pm

Malatesta escribió:Thanks airearan :wink: . I'm wondering where these photos have been taken.
He's very Alatriste even with his San Lorenzo's t-shirt. 8)

They were reportedly taken while he was at Cannes. :D

Chupi
Contactar:

Mensaje por Chupi » Lun May 30, 2005 9:50 am

thanks very much airearan, those pics are really good though he seems so exhausted (i mean his wrinkles are quite visible...) [/url][/list][/list][/code][/quote]
Es más fácil juzgar el genio del hombre por sus preguntas que por sus respuestas

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Lun May 30, 2005 11:32 am

Photographicly seen, these pics are wonderfull, had already seen them with the watermarks still on, but it breaks my heart to see him look so exhausted like Chupi already mentioned. But Thanx airearan, I love every pic.... I love ppl who can take pics like these, absolutelly beautiful....

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Lun May 30, 2005 3:42 pm

Viggo looks very fed up & even sad in those recent pics...
maybe he didn't want to have them done...or maybe he's
just missing home?

(((Poor Viggo))) :?

RivRes

Mensaje por RivRes » Lun May 30, 2005 4:47 pm

m4sure escribió:Viggo looks very fed up & even sad in those recent pics...
just missing home?

I honestly believe he looks GREAT in those pictures. No "poor Viggo!" from me. I think they were all posed and very much in his Alatriste character!

Bravo Viggo :!: :!:

angela

Mensaje por angela » Mar May 31, 2005 2:25 pm

Hey, hey-- it's not hard to look hard after a hard day and all night affair, rescueing burning damsels in the street, standing ovations, various kisses, goodbyes, flashes more flashes, running out of mate'...hey it is amazing his eyes are even open not to mention focused.

He must be built of steel--

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Mar May 31, 2005 7:10 pm

I remember that the first time I met Viggo in Baeza, it stroke me that he really was "El Capitan Alatriste".... I don't think he will change being him, untill the filming will be over.... Think that is one of his strongest points, being so much the one he has to play. I just love that....

But I think there is one exception: When he's got kids around him, he does change completelly, no more Alatrise, just Viggo.... Joking, giggling.... :D Adorable.... :roll: :oops: :D (Had to be mentioned, sorry.... :wink: )

m4sure
Contactar:

Mensaje por m4sure » Mar May 31, 2005 10:37 pm

RivRes escribió:
m4sure escribió:Viggo looks very fed up & even sad in those recent pics...
just missing home?

I honestly believe he looks GREAT in those pictures. No "poor Viggo!" from me. I think they were all posed and very much in his Alatriste character!

Bravo Viggo :!: :!:

I agree the pics are very much posed...it's just that I've seen that look before & was worried that's all. It must get annoying having to pose for so many pics I guess. Btw...I'm unsure how the character "Alatriste" is supposed to look.

Responder