Alatriste Film Release?

All the important forum news in English (other languages are welcome)

Moderadores: Targul, Mithrand, Moderadores

Reglas del Foro
Responder
Nefer

Alatriste Film Release?

Mensaje por Nefer » Sab Jul 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Could you please help me? Targul or anybody who knows for sure?
(Pardon me, if I missed the discussion in the Spanish threads.)

Concerning the release of the Alatriste film I've read contradictory informations. :roll:
The imdb had the following:
Spain: November 17, 2005
France: December 6, 2005
UK: December 8, 2005
USA: December 22, 2005

Spanish sources speak of the end of 2006! :?

Ayuda, por favor! Help, please!

Saludos, Nefer

Rogorn
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rogorn » Sab Jul 30, 2005 6:57 pm

News are contradictory. I think 2005 would be very difficult.

http://www.google.es/search?hl=es&q=ala ... 3%A1&meta=

Bedazzled

Mensaje por Bedazzled » Mar Sep 12, 2006 3:14 pm

Hi, I'm new, took me ages to register as I don't speak Spanish :roll: (and it's taken me ages to post this, keep having to get the instructions translated at babelfish :lol: ) but I have been a regularly visitor for some time now and I need to ask......does anybody know what date the film will be released in the UK?
There just doesn't seem to be any information anywhere :( thought maybe you guys could help.
Thanks

Rogorn
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rogorn » Mar Sep 12, 2006 4:15 pm

I don't know, but I live there and I'm very keen on knowing. The problem is that one doesn't know who to address among all the producers and distributors. I know that Viggo is filming in London in November and it would be a wonderful opportunity for him to do TV interviews and a proper premiere appearance.
If we find out we'll let people know. Even if it's 'hey, it opened last week already' :lol:

Bedazzled

Mensaje por Bedazzled » Mar Sep 12, 2006 5:19 pm

Thank you Rogorn.

edit: Rogorn I've removed the address details. I didn't know that it wasn't Fox that does the film releases and I wouldn't want them to be getting lots of letters for something that is not for them. Do you want to remove the quote from your message too?

Maybe it's just back to keeping fingers (and toes) crossed and hoping that the film gets shown here.
Última edición por Bedazzled el Mié Sep 13, 2006 7:40 am, editado 2 veces en total.

Rogorn
Contactar:

Mensaje por Rogorn » Mar Sep 12, 2006 5:39 pm

Bedazzled escribió:Thank you Rogorn.

I had a message today from a friend at another forum and she has written to Fox. She hasn't had a reply yet but has given me the address. Perhaps if lots of people write to them they may give us some news. Who knows.

Customer Enquiries
Twentieth Century Fox
Twentieth Century House
31-32 Soho Square
London W1D 3AP

Well, see, that's the thing: I don't know whether Fox are the right people to write to. In France it seems that it's TF1 who'll be doing the distribution, for example.
But thanks anyway, I hope they answer. It'd be nice to take some of my 'heretic' friends to see it, hehe.

IndianMoon16

Mensaje por IndianMoon16 » Mar Sep 12, 2006 9:38 pm

Rogorn escribió:If we find out we'll let people know. Even if it's 'hey, it opened last week already' :lol:

Sometimes you can be so funny, Rogorn, heehee.... :wink:
Now how do you say that in Spanish? :roll: 8O

Responder